UVG2 Digital Vacuum Gauge
Uniweld UVG2 Digital Vacuum Gauge provides unsurpassed vacuum accuracy and quickly measures vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, and mmHg with a resolution down to 1 micron. Oil Filter Disk Prevents Sensor Contamination. Keeps your sensor clean and accurate! Temperature Compensated Self-Calibration. Large, High-Visibility Backlit LCD Display. Requires (3) AA Batteries – Not Included
– Range: 0-19,000 Microns, 2533.13 pa, 25.3 mgar, 19 mmHg.
– Resolution: 1 Micron (0-400), 10 Micron (400-3000), 100 Micron (3000-10000), 250 Micron (10000-19000).
– Select from 8 different vacuum units: micron, in Hg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, pa, kpa.
– Sensor Withstands Overpressure Up to 400 PSI.
– IP65 Rated Water Resistant Rubberized Housing.