The Uniweld Wurks-V is a complete 12 piece, easy-to-operate, all-purpose outfit for cutting, welding and brazing that’s packed in its own rugged Wurk Box with a compartmented accessory tray.
– CA350 Cutting Attachment with precision machine forged brass head and body and one-piece univeral copper mixer.
– MR Series Regulators with large, easy to read single scale 2” gauges.
– WH350 Welding Handle can be used with most fuel gases and acetylene for heating, brazing, welding and other flame processes.
• Cutting Capacity: 1/2” with supplied tip; up to 6” with optional tips.
• Welding Capacity: 1/4” with supplied tip; up to 1-1/4” with optional tips.
Use the Wurks for:
– Cutting most Steels
– Auto, Truck and Trailer Repair
– Plumbing and General Home Maintenance
– Building Metal Workstands
– Creating Metal Artwork
– Heating Metal Bars and Pipes for Bending
– Removing Rusty Nuts from Rusty Bolts
– Repairing Garden and Farm Tools