• Used on a wide range of base metals.
• Usable in all positions.
• Applications include: Tanks (both, plain and galvanized), pipe welding, steel casting repairs, machinery parts and structural fabrication.
• Fast freezing deposit for the vertical up progression used in piping in the horizontal position.
• Works well with AC power source.
• Used on all types of mild steel fabrication requiring ease of operation and good appearance with either AC or DC straight polarity.
• Works well with poor fit up.
• Smooth, flat bead appearance .
• Easy slag removal
Note: 5/32" 14" 50 lb Package available (D87J8SC and D87J8).
• A fluid electrode that is reliable for roof decking and down hill welding. Designed for welding roof decking to support beams with burn-through spot welds.
• Rapid downhill welding when joining light gauge materials, including sheet metal
• Suitable for most types of mild steel fabrication and/or iron work. used in applications where a very smooth appearance is important, including machine bases, frames and heavy sheet metal.
• AC/DC, either polarity
Notes: 5/32" 14" 50 lb Package available (D97J8SC and D97J8)
• A low Hydrogen content electrode used on Carbon and medium textile steels, especially under conditions of restraint. Used in construction grades of steel for ship building, pipelines, boiler plate, cast steel and for machine screw parts
• X-ray quality welds
• High impact fracture resistance
• A low Hydrogen electrode for low, medium and high carbon steels and high strength low alloy steels. Works well for skip or track welds in utility and job shops where single phase 230V AC welders are used
• Excellent restrike characteristics
Notes: 5/32" 14" 50 lb Can available ( DB7J8SC)
• A high speed Iron powder mild steel electrode used for plate fabrication, earth moving equipment, mining machinery, structural steel, railroad cars, agricultural machinery and general maintenance work.
• Maximum deposition rate
• Self removing type slag
• use with drag technique
• A quick staring, all-position cellulosic mild steel electrode exhibiting superior arc stability, superior arc drive (penetration), tight slag and excellent wash-in.
• General purpose fabrication, construction, shipbuilding and maintenance welding applications
• Out-of-position X-ray welds
• Vertical and overhead plate welding
• A general purpose, low carbon steel rod used for oxyacetylene welding of most common grades of steel
• Good ductility and machinability
• A high strength steel welding rod used for welding of carbon steel pipes in power plants and other conditions of severe service
• Oxyacetylene torch applications
• Meets all codes for grade B steels
• Responds to heat treatment, flame hardening and cyaniding
|Steel TIG 70S2
• Triple deoxidized steel welding wire used for single pass or mulitpass welding on all grades of carbon steel
• Especially suited for dirty or rusted surfaces
• Short-arc welding
|Steel MIG 70S6/ Steel TIG 70S6
• High speed mild steel welding wire with high Silicone and Manganese content. Used primarily for single pass welding.
• High deoxidizer content for welding scaled and rusty plates
• Excellent fluidity
• Smooth bead appearance
• Quiet, stable arc
• An all-position, general purpose, self-shielding, flux cored welding wire for single pass applications. Used by fencing contractors, sheet metal shops, sign erectors and ranchers for outdoor applications with no gas required.
• Used with portable 110V input welding machine
• Requires no shielding has
• High deposition efficiency
• Easy slag removal
• An extra low carbon stainless steel welding electrode used to weld Types 304L and 347. The weld deposit, with controlled Ferrite, provides notch toughness and increased crack resistance.
• Minimizes formation of chromium carbides
• AC/DC reverse polarity
• Used primarily for joining stainless steels to themselves or to carbon or low alloy steels. Also used for welding dissimilar joints, that undergo heat treatment
• Increased resistance to intergranular corrosion
• Reduced carbon levels