Automotive Regulator (N2H2)
The RNH100 N2H2 Tracer Gas Regulator is used in leak detection. When testing an A/C system for leaks, it should be charged with no more than 50 psi of N2H2 Tracer Gas. Once the A/C system is charged with the N2H2 Tracer Gas, a leak detector should be used to check for a leak source. If it is determined that the system is leak free, the N2H2 Tracer Gas may be vented to the atmosphere and the system can be professionally charged with the appropriate refrigerant gas.
– Piston actuated seat for durability.
– Steel case construction with polycarbonate lens.
– Protective rubber gauge boots.
– Easy-to-Read single scale 2″ gauges.
– T-Handle for ease of pressure adjustment.
– Porous metal inlet filter.
– Fine mesh filter screen between inlet and seat.
– For all of your testing and evaluating needs.
**Different Pressure Scales & Inlet Connections Available Upon Request**